Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas at Terrain



I made a field trip to Terrain to do some Christmas shopping and meet up with friends for lunch
and loved every minute of it from the winter garden setting to the cafe lunch to the gifts I found for my list (and myself)...favorites were the candles in old mason jars lining the windows, hot bread from the oven baked in flower pots, the natural green trees and wreaths and the firepit with log stump seats with vintage blankets ...found lots of hard-to-find gifts for designer friends with beautiful natural packaging and great ideas to take home from the styling and presentation
of the greenery and simple sophisticated country decorating for the holidays...
www.shopterrain.com

1 comment:

  1. Sounds dreamy. I love the natural greens and simplicity of warm candle light... looks perfectly soothing and just right for the holidays to me...

    ReplyDelete